sp_TopicIcon
DECEMBER 2014
RSS
Lark
Wisconsin zone 4/5
2282 Posts
(Offline)
December 23, 2014 - 5:31 pm

I want to wish all of my friends and members who celebrate Christmas a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.  May your hearts be open to helping the less fortune people all year long. Be kind and loving.  I am so grateful and happy to have you all in my life.  Take care and enjoy all your friends & family. 

It is so dark for 4:30 in the afternoon.  BUT I am keeping my chin up and thinking positive.  We now have 3 more minutes of daylight and with every passing day another minute of daylight is added. With this being said, we are getting closer to Spring.

No snow cover here in Wisconsin.  The temps have been mild. I still can get a shovel in the soil. Pulled a few carrots today and added some kitchen scraps to my compost pile. 

Got my first seed catalog, Johnny's Selected Seeds.   I ordered 2 herb books from Amazon and need to take time to look at them and see if I want to keep them.  Both are by Bridgette Mars. 'Beauty by Nature' and 'The Desktop Guide to Herbal Medicine'.  Do any of you have these books?

Dousman, Wisconsin, zone 5

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Lark

Top Posters:

KeyWee54: 616

davsher: 284

Im A Dork Fish: 174

Brenda: 129

HSwantabe: 115

CarolJean: 99