sp_TopicIcon
JANUARY 2017
RSS
Lark
Wisconsin zone 4/5
2282 Posts
(Offline)
January 1, 2017 - 6:11 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Here in Wisconsin we are starting the year off with a good snow cover.  This is a good thing since snow is a wonderful insulator for our perennials, berries, asparagus and seeds that 'self sow' in my zone 5 garden.

I would like to know what you want to hear about on my blog.  Some ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Should I just blog about gardening related topics or should I add some of my 'life's journey' experiences?  What do you look for in blogging?

Take care my friends.  I appreciate your stopping by my site.  Please join in and share your life's journey into the new year.

May love and kindness be part of your EVERY DAY.

Dousman, Wisconsin, zone 5

KeyWee54
Western Kentucky Zone 7a
616 Posts
(Offline)
January 1, 2017 - 6:42 am

Happy New Year to you as well!!!  So glad to see you have had the most wonderful of holidays with your lovely family.  As you know, these times are precious.

We have had not one flake of snow, but lots of rain.  At this time of year, I really do miss the peaceful snowfalls, and fully realize the good they do to the garden.  I still have green plants, ferns, shrubs, that look pretty darn good for January.  Soon the daffs will start popping up (they probably are already, I just need to go look). 

It's nice to know that some folks rang in (or drank in) the New Year, since I have been coughing it in for a week.  Wooohooo, can't wait for whatever this is to pass.

Not quite sure how to answer your blog question as I don't write one or follow any.  I can say that I do read anything you write, and watch your videos, and will continue to do so throughout 2017!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Lark

Top Posters:

KeyWee54: 616

davsher: 284

Im A Dork Fish: 174

Brenda: 129

HSwantabe: 115

CarolJean: 99

Newest Members: