sp_TopicIcon
JANUARY 2018
RSS
Lark
Wisconsin zone 4/5
2284 Posts
(Offline)
January 1, 2018 - 8:57 am

SUPER cold here, -9 F this morning, in southeastern Wisconsin.  On a positive note the days are getting longer.  I am thinking Spring. 

I am trying very hard to optimize our very few sunny days.  Trying to get vitamin D from our most natural form, SUNSHINE.  On days that our temps are above 20F I sit outside, on a cushion, with my back on my south facing wall.  I haven't had the opportunity in doing this for well over a month. 

I am glad that the holidays are over.  Meditating, mindfulness, exercise, eating very CLEAN and reducing self inflicted stress are important priorities for me.  Gardening has always been a way for me to stay grounded and become one with Mother Nature.  More and more articles are telling us that connecting with nature is the best way to find contentment in BODY, MIND and SPIRIT.  So simple and free in many forms. 

I hope your 2018 journey brings you love, kindness, peace and GREAT health.  Namaste my friends.

***I have received my seed catalogs.  :0)  Saved most my seeds BUT it brings me happiness to read and see the colorful pictures.

Dousman, Wisconsin, zone 5

nancy_vinci92
5 Posts
(Offline)
January 1, 2018 - 10:15 pm

New year greetings to you and family 🙂

Hope it blooooms

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Lark

Top Posters: